Keen to make your own doco? Join ParraDocs and prepare to learn the A to Z of documentary making. ParraDocs is a free 10-week workshop series, aimed at emerging Western Sydney filmmakers from all ages, backgrounds and interest. You need to have some filmmaking experience. Training will be conducted in small class sizes with expert [...]
Celebrate our 30th birthday with an ICEBreaker Membership And then join us for our Annual General Meeting for the year in review here at ICE on Wednesday 19th March 2014 at 8 Victoria Road, Parramatta at 7pm, with refreshments after proceedings at 8pm. This year we’re trying something special; members will become part of the [...]
It’s 2014 and the studio door is Open. Chasm, Chris Hamer-Smith, hip hop producer and member of Aussie hip hop / reggae group, ‘Astronomy Class’ is in the house. Come on in and lay something down. If you are keen to learn digital music skills or want to polish the skills you have, then Open [...]
The Community Hub at ICE is currently registering the interests of newly arrived families in the Parramatta, Holroyd, The Hills and Auburn areas. For more information and to register your interest contact: Eddie Abd, Coordinator of the ICE Community Hub E email@example.com T 02 9897 5744 The Community Hub at ICE is part of [...]
Many displaced First nation communities have settled and live in Fairfield. Three in particular are the Karen, East Timorese and Aboriginal communities and these have been selected to participate in the We are United Project. We are United will work with community leaders and groups to explore how families pass down important cultures and traditions [...]
Entries are now open for the 11th Arab Film Festival Australia, proudly managed by ICE. You have until 14 March to submit your entries, please read the guidelines below and follow this link to register your film. The Arab Film Festival Australia (AFFA) aims to showcase stories emerging from diverse Arabic speaking cultures to all Australian [...]
- ParraDocs 10 week documentary making workshops at ICE to create your own short doco, learn from some of the best teachers and collaborate with others.
- Become an ICEBreaker member & join us for our AGM 2014 membership just got a lot cooler - join our membership scheme and become and ICEBreaker to help forge new, great work with us.
- Open Access 2014 – digital music focus We're opening up the studio on Tuesday's for youth to create their own music projects with mentor, CHASM, jump on board.
- Registration of interest & contact Welcoming newly arrived family's to our art and settlement support programs here at ICE. Kicking off this Feb, free to join us.
- We Are United Working with community leaders and first nation groups on how families pass down important traditions and turn these into creative filmic works.
- Arab Film Festival – 2014 call out for films Entries for the 2014 Arab Film Festival Australia are now open until 14 March. Yallah! Get your films in!