Let’s Get It On! is a free music forum and information session presented by ICE for Western Sydney musicians, managers and budding industry professionals. Come on, come on, come on, Let’s Get It On with industry professionals and get lovin’ advice on your music career – How to value your music – Avenues for distribution – [...]
For those with film skills already… Add to your swag for festival season with specialised hands-on courses in Editing, Cinematography and Sound Design. ICE has been delivering courses in screen culture for over ten years. Through popular demand from our Western Sydney filmmaker networks and to satisfy our vision of getting Western Sydney filmmakers up [...]
This project is now SOLD OUT – apologies for those who missed out, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9897 5744 to receive further information. Sydney Festival in association with Information and Cultural Exchange presents: THE CALLING: A SONIC TOUR OF THE SACRED AND SUBURB Get on board an inter-faith minibus tour (with sonic and visual dreamscapes) that [...]
It’s all happening over at FACEBOOK – join us there. Here’s a little background… The Make Art Make Change project scouted three talented young Aboriginal artists from around NSW; Condobolin, Marayong and Dubbo and supported them in creating unique artworks over 9 months that had a health message. Supported by both Arts and Health NSW the artworks and [...]
a tour of architecture and suburb The tour Robin Boyd should have taken. ICE took four bus loads of participants on a trip through Granville during Sydney Architecture Week 2013. They got on board a very different minibus tour that explored the unique ‘living’ and historic architecture and cultural transitions of a proud working class [...]
An exhibition of works on paper created in 1994 by the Tribal Women Artists Co-Operative of Bihar (India) in response to the threat of physical and cultural displacement due to open cut coal mining. Created in the style of traditional Khovar (bridal) murals, each artwork is a delicate celebration of love, marriage and cultural unease. [...]
- ‘Let’s Get It On’ Music Forum Western Sydney musicians, meet Industry professionals from Sony, Apra, Warners, triple j as well as local musos such as MC Trey and L-Fresh on 14 DEC.
- Filmmaking Workshops Already making films? Add to your swag for festival season with specialised hands-on courses in Editing, Cinematography and Sound Design
- The Calling – a sonic tour of the sacred and suburb As a part of Sydney Festival, Get on board an inter-faith minibus tour that explores religious architecture, sacred music and worship in Western Sydney.
- Tru Story Cuz – get into it, not out of it Join the Tru Story Cuz Facebook which showcases artworks from 3 Aboriginal Artists with messages about healthy attitudes towards alcohol and drugs.
- Pearls of Granville ICE is presenting four iPad guided mini-bus tours of the buildings and culture of Granville for Architecture Festival this November, free lunch - book your spot.
- Khovar Rewind: Indian Paper Murals Created in the style of traditional Khovar (bridal) murals, each artwork is a delicate celebration of love, marriage and cultural unease.