POSITION: IT AND FACILITIES OFFICER
ICE is seeking an IT and Facilities Officer to manage our IT systems and facility, and provide technology support for our projects.
IT and Facilities Officer
• Title: IT and Facilities Officer
• Reports to: Manager – Finance and Administration
• Contract: 1 Year (with possible future extension)
• Hours of work: Full-time | Five days per week (38 hours)
• Commencement: Sep/Oct 2017
There is a three-month probationary period for this position. We encourage women and people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
NB: Employment will be subject to:
• A satisfactory National Police Check and a Working with Children Check
• Valid working visa (where appropriate).
See Job Description below for detailed information.
How to Apply: Written applications must include your cover letter, response to selection criteria (Maximum 2 pages), resume, and 3 referees. NB: Only applications that address the selection criteria will be considered.
Forward applications to:
Closing Date for Applications: 5pm, Monday 14th August 2017
For further information contact:
Manager - Finance and Administration
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / (02) 8821 9153