POSITION: IT OFFICER
I.C.E. is seeking an IT Officer to manage our IT systems and facility, and provide technology support.
• Title: IT Officer
• Reports to: Manager – Finance and Administration
• Contract: 2 Years (3 month probation period)
• Hours of work: Full-time | Five days per week (38 hours)
• Commencement: February 2018
There is a three-month probationary period for this position.
We encourage women and people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
NB: Employment will be subject to:
• Valid working visa (where appropriate).
See Job Description below for detailed information.
How to Apply: Written applications must include your cover letter, response to selection criteria (Maximum 2 pages), resume, and 3 referees.
NB: Only applications that address the selection criteria will be considered.
Forward applications to:
Closing Date for Applications: 5pm, Friday 12th January 2018
For further information contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / (02) 8821 9157